Support Us

IWM is a world leader in developing and communicating a deeper understanding of the causes, the course and the consequence of war and conflict, enabling people of all ages to reflect on how the past has shaped the world today. 

IWM receives 40% of its funding from the government; this number has been significantly reduced in recent years. Therefore, we increasingly rely on private support to raise the remaining 60% required to ensure that IWM remains a unique, free, educational and cultural resource. 

Your support, therefore, whether large or small, or given personally or through a company or charitable organisation, is extremely valuable to us. It can help us to create inspiring educational programmes, curate world-class exhibitions, conserve our important collections for future generations and build our permanent award-winning galleries.  

Following the success of the renovation of the First World War Galleries in 2014, IWM London is going to be transforming the Second World War and Holocaust Galleries

Donate Now

Support IWM by:
Becoming a Patron 
Considering Corporate Partnership Opportunities
Leaving us a gift in your will
Donating online 

Other ways to support IWM:
Speaking to members of our Development Team directly 
Become a Friend of the Museum
Volunteer your time